This winter, I took my quadcopter V1 for a hike near Beuil, in the southern French Alps. There was a bit of snow and the view was really enjoyable following the ridge!
- Frame: Self-designed
- Flight Controller: APM 2.5 (RCTimer)
- GPS: u-Blox CN06 Plus (RCTimer)
- Motors: T-Motor MT2216-12 V2 800KV
- ESC: Favourite Littlebee 30A (BLHeli)
- Props: Graupner E-Prop 9×5
- Battery: Zippy 4S 5000mAh 20C
- RC/TX: Graupner MX-16 HoTT / GR-16
- Video TX: ImmersionRC 5.8Ghz
- Camera: GoPro 3 Black
- Gimbal: DYS Smart3
- All up weight: 1.8 Kg
Some pictures taken by my friend, Olivier Guerin, which created a website dedicated to nature pictures: mynaturepicture.com. On his website, we can see handsome Mercantour landscapes and animal photographies through the seasons.
More pictures of this wonderful place on my friend’s website.